Careers & Employer Connections
A Network of Support
No matter where you are in your career, we're here to help. Our Alumni Career and Professional Development team offers personalized career coaching, professional development resources, connections to top employers, and access to a large professional network.
If you graduated from an undergraduate or graduate program within the past year, be sure to take advantage of your individual school's career resources. All alumni are welcome to take advantage of the career and professional development resources below.
Learn More About Career Opportunities and ResourcesCareer & Professional Development
Online Training & Professional Development
We offer career tutorials, networking resources and more for DU graduates. Find what you need in the list below:
Find your ideal next career step with one of our many job posting resources.
- Pioneer Careers Online (PCO) - Find local and national jobs posted specifically for DU students and alumni.*
- DU Job Board - Interested in working at your alma mater? Find our open positions here.
- DU Law Careers Online - DU Law alums can access this job board for legal openings.
- Alumni Employers - If you have job or internship openings for entry-level or experienced professionals, learn how to recruit Pioneers.
*If you do not yet have a PCO account, please email email@example.com for access.
Resume Reviews and Coaching
DU's career coaches are here to provide feedback and coaching for all DU alumni. Here are a few of the services we offer:
Quick Questions Coaching
Ask a career expert a quick question. Sessions are virtual and may last up to 15 minutes and no appointment is necessary (first come, first served). Call 303-871-4331 during our office hours, which may vary. Click https://career.du.edu/channels/alumni/ for the most updated hours.
Alumni can access in-depth coaching, career assessments, interview skills, resume-writing, LinkedIn updates and more through the Coach Referral Network. Contact Alumni Career & Professional Development with any questions about contacting a coach through the network.
We're happy to provide feedback on your resume. Just email your resume in a Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our expert career coaches will provide feedback within 3 business days.
Who to Contact
Within one year of graduation, DU alumni continue to receive full services from their student career center.
Those alumni who graduated from the Sturm College of Law or a graduate program at the Daniels College of Business or Josef Korbel School of International Studies may receive specialized services from the career center in their school. Please reach out to your school's contact with any questions:
- University Career & Professional Development
- Sturm College of Law Office of Career Development and Opportunities
- Daniels College of Business Career Services
- Josef Korbel School of International Studies Careers & Alumni
For questions about how DU can serve alumni, please contact us at email@example.com.