European Coastal Cruise
Lisbon • Oporto • Santiago de Compostela • Bilboa • Normandy Beaches
River Thames and London
October 6 - 15, 2025
Aboard the World Traveller
Explore the storied legacies and dynamic cultures of coastal Portugal, Spain, France, and England and commemorate the 80th anniversary of D-Day on this 8-night cruise itinerary. Discover Portugal’s renowned wine country, walk in the footsteps of ancient pilgrims in Santiago de Compostela, visit Bilbao’s iconic Guggenheim Museum, and see UNESCO-inscribed Mont-Saint-Michel’s impressive abbey. Visit three UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the astonishing island monastery of Mont-Saint-Michel; the Christian world’s third holiest city of Santiago de Compostela; and spirited Oporto, the center of world-famous port wine and Moorish-influenced architecture.
Cabin Prices start at $7,095 per person, based on double occupancy. International air not included.
- Uniquely designed, 10-day, 8-night voyage from Lisbon to London, with a cruise up the River Thames to London’s Tower Bridge.
- Exclusively chartered cruise aboard one of two 5-star small ships, Le Champlain or Le Dumont d'Urville, with private balconies in all suites and staterooms.
- Tour of the hallowed Normandy beaches with an excursion to visit Omaha Beach and the American Military Cemetery.
- Tour historical Oporto, the remarkable Santiago de Compostela, Bilbao’s avant-garde Guggenheim Museum, and the UNESCO World Heritage-inscribed Mont-Saint-Michel.
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime cruise up the River Thames, where you will spend the night on board within sight of the iconic Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
- Lisbon Pre-Program and London Post-Program Options.
Fill out the form below and someone on our team will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss registration and trip details.