Thailand, known as the "Land of Smiles," is a captivating destination that beckons travelers with its rich cultural tapestry, stunning landscapes, and vibrant cities. From the bustling markets of Bangkok to mountains of the north, Thailand offers a diverse range of experiences for every type of adventurer. Immerse yourself in the country's ancient temples, such as Wat Pho and Wat Arun, marveling at their intricate architecture and spiritual significance. Indulge in the tantalizing flavors of Thai cuisine, with its perfect balance of sweet, sour, salty, and spicy elements.
Preliminary 2025 pricing: $2,599 per person, based on double occupancy.
International air not included.
- Full day touring in Bangkok, including the Reclining Buddha, Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
- See the famous Bridge over the River Kwai.
- Visit to Bhutsaya Khiri Suvarnabhumi, orRock Buddha. This impressive carving of a seated Buddha, masterfully etched out of the hillside.
- In Sukhothai, visit to the UNESCO listed Sukhothai Historical Park, where we’ll get to explore the centuries old temples and palace ruins.
- Visit the famous White Temple in Chiang Rai.
- Journey to the heart of the Golden Triangle and a boat ride along the mighty Mekong River to the exact spot where the borders of Thailand, Myanmar (Burma) and Laos collide.
- Visit the Don Sao Island Markets in Laos.
Fill out the form below and someone on our team will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss registration and trip details.