The Wonders of Turkey
11 Day Turkey Tour to Istanbul, Pamukkale & Cappadocia
September 12 – 22, 2025
East meets West in this Turkish extravaganza which reveals the Byzantine and Ottoman past of Istanbul, the fairy-tale landscapes of Cappadocia and some of the world’s most revered ancient cities. Get lost in the colorful lanes of the Grand Bazaar, watch the dizzying dance of the Whirling Dervishes, and descend into an underground fortress. Mother Nature and man have crafted an extraordinary land, over which empires have fought for centuries, and you’ll get to see all its wonders on this 11-day journey.
Preliminary 2025 trip Price: $2,099 per person, based on double occupancy. International air not included.
- In Istanbul, visit to Hagia Sophia, once the leading church in Christendom, the Hippodrome and see the Blue Mosque.
- In Ankara, the Turkish capital, you’ll visit the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations and the Mausoleum of Ataturk, the founder and father of the Turkish Republic.
- See Cappadocia's fairy-tale chimneys and the fortress of Pamukkale, home to mineral-rich thermal waters which cascade down snow-white travertine terraces.
- Take an Optional Experience could see you visit Ephesus, a 2,000-year-old site and home to the iconic Library of Celsus and Hadrian’s Temple.
- Visit the ancient kingdom of Pergamon this morning, most notably its Asclepion Medical Center and Troy, an ancient city that inspired Homer’s tales about the wrath of Achilles and the siege of the same city, which was only broken through the clever construction of a wooden Trojan horse.