Scandinavia and the Baltic Sea
July 29 - August 8, 2025
Aboard the World Traveller
Discover the lands and legacies forged by centuries of Baltic history on a 9-night cruise to visit 7 countries, featuring special guest speaker Lech Wałesa, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate and former President of Poland. This Polish national hero will be speaking by exclusive arrangement about the establishment of the Polish Solidarity labor movement and the struggles he overcame when confronting a Soviet-backed regime—a message that will be more poignant than ever. Explore the cultural rebirth of Scandinavia and the Baltic states on this one-of-a-kind itinerary with excursions to Gothenburg, Sweden; Copenhagen, Denmark; Gdansk, Poland; Riga, Latvia; Helsinki, Finland; and Tallinn, Estonia.
Cabin Prices start at $7,395 per person, based on double occupancy. International air not included.
- Guest speaker Lech Wałesa, former President of Poland, addresses his historic role in shaping democracy in the region.
- Enjoy a shore excursion in every port—Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Gdansk, Riga, Helsinki, and Tallinn and Savor the sites of Tallinn, Estonia's capital city, with a tour that includes its 11th-century Town Hall Square.
- Experience the Finnish capital city of Helsinki on a tour that includes the Senate Square, its historic university, and Lutheran Cathedral—all displaying neo-classical architecture of the 1840’s; Travel to the charming village of Porvoo, the second oldest city in Finland.
- Enjoy a city tour of Riga, including its Old Town and a visit to the Latvian National Opera House and Tour vibrant Gothenburg, known for its Amsterdam-style canals.
- Explore the storied port city of Gdansk, the cradle of the Solidarity movement, including its historic Gdansk Shipyard and Old Town.