Island Life: Greek Isles & Ephesus
May 9 - 17, 2025
Journey to the cradle of Western civilization and the classical world on this Aegean voyage exploring the preserved treasures and mythical landscapes of Greece and Turkey. all on the islands of Volos, Delos, Mykonos, Patmos, Rhodes, and Santorini on this epic, eight-night voyage. Enjoy excursions to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Meteora; Delos’ classical ruins, including the Sanctuary of Apollo and the theater quarter; the archaeological site and ancient ruins of Ephesus; and Santorini, believed to be the legendary lost city of Atlantis. Discuss life on the islands with residents during the Island Life® forum.
Cabin Prices start at $6,295 per person, based on double occupancy. International air not included.
- Nine-day, eight-night, 5-star cruise round-trip Athens, Greece, on the Aegean Sea. And visit up to 6 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, showcasing the culture and architecture of ancient Greece and Turkey.
- Call on islands steeped in myth and history—Delos, Mykonos, Patmos, Santorini, and Rhodes; Walk through legendary ruins of Ephesus, Turkey, and the UNESCO-inscribed Meteora.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Delos—the legendary birthplace of Artemis and Apollo—and walk along the Sacred Way to the Sanctuary of Apollo. Also see the legendary Terrace of the Lions, where hand-carved marble statues have guarded the island for nearly 2,600 years.
- Arrive in Kusadasi, Turkey, and drive to Ephesus, a vast archaeological site of Greek, Roman, and Byzantine ruins.
- In Patmos, visit the Greek Orthodox Monastery of St. John and see the Cave of the Apocalypse, where St. John the Apostle most likely wrote the Book of Revelation in A.D. 95. Dock in Rhodes at the wall of Rhodes Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and visit the 14th-century Palace of the Grand Masters.
Fill out the form below and someone on our team will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss registration and trip details.