Flavors of Sicily
October 3 – 11, 2025
Join us on a captivating, nine-day journey through the heart of Sicily to discover the vibrant island’s historical and cultural treasures. Explore renowned archaeological and UNESCO World Heritage sites, indulge in delicious cuisine and wine, and partake in hands-on cooking classes with celebrated chefs who share recipes and culinary techniques passed down through generations. This immersive experience promises to engage all of your senses and leave you with memories to last a lifetime. Our home base for this program is Don Arcangelo all’Olmo, lovingly known as L’Olmo, is a Think Exquisite villa from the award-winning villa company, The Thinking Traveller, and it sits serenely between Mount Etna and the Ionian Sea. Once a farm building on a wine-producing estate, the property was painstakingly restored to create the grand villa that exists today.
Trip Price: $5,995, per person, based on double occupancy. International air not included.
• With your small group (maximum 22 guests), enjoy seven nights in the luxury and elegance of your private villa, Don Arcangelo all’Olmo.
• Work side-by-side in the kitchens of distinguished chefs, learning time-tested techniques and modern twists with ingredients grown in the mineral-rich, volcanic soil of Mount Etna’s fertile lowlands.
• Visit Benanti, a family-owned boutique winery with a strong international focus, and winner of over 80 awards since 1994.
• Spend time exploring the coastal towns of Taormina and Siracusa—including a stop at a local outdoor market.
• Visit Sicily’s archaeological masterpieces—the ancient theatres of Taormina and Siracusa,and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Villa Romana del Casale mosaics in Piazza Armerina.
• Explore Mount Etna, a natural marvel and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Fill out the form below and someone on our team will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss registration and trip details.