Discover Denali National Park
Journey into the scenic wilds of America's most northern state, through Alaska's rugged forests and wildlife. Your destination: the magnificent, six-million acre Denali National Park and Reserve. Familiarize yourself with the park, walking its trails with a guide, and choose from optional excursions to personalize your adventure. Keep binoculars close at hand: this dazzling and vast wilderness is home to Dall sheep, eagles, wolves, migrating caribou, and grizzly bears—and catching sight of them is a thrill not soon forgotten. A highlight of this adventure includes traveling aboard the historic Alaska Railroad with superior viewing from your upgraded glass-dome seat.
Trip Price: $3,295 per person, based on double occupancy. Air not included.
- Be on the lookout for vast wildlife including moose, Dall sheep, eagles, wolves, migrating caribou, and grizzly bears.
- Familiarize yourself with Denali National Park, walking its trails with naturalists nearby.
- Enjoy a special dinner including a presentation by a Murie Science & Learning Center educator.
- Listen to an Alaskan homesteader’s tale of summiting Denali.
- Admire the rugged forests and wildlife with superior viewing from your upgraded glass dome seat aboard your reserved rail car on the Alaska Railroad.
Fill out the form below and someone on our team will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss registration and trip details.