Cambodia & Vietnam: From Ancient Temples to Bustling Cities
October 2 – 16, 2025
Experience the magic of Cambodia and Vietnam on a 2-week guided tour. Explore the ancient temples of Angkor Archaeological Park, including the infamous Angkor Wat. See the spectacular ‘Phare, the Cambodian Circus,’ an acrobatic performance by local youth. In Ho Chi Minh, you’ll sail on a speedboat toward the Cu Chi tunnels, where guerrilla fighters once hid from combatant forces during the Vietnam War; here, a Viet Cong veteran will share his harrowing experiences with you. Enjoy a VIP visit to the Imperial Citadel in Hue, which is yours to see before it opens. In Hoi An, try your hand at traditional Vietnamese cooking during a private class. Zip through Hanoi on an electric cart to see the city’s historic Opera House and French mansions.
Preliminary 2025 trip Price: $7,899 per person, based on double occupancy. International air not included.
- Discover Angkor Thom and Ta Prohm with a renowned archaeologist feeling like an explorer yourself as you witness how nature has crept in and reclaimed the land after the fall of the Angkorian empires.
- Explore Ho Chi Minh City, now known as Saigon including famous landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral and the Saigon Post Office.
- Take a private charter cruise along the Mekong Delta.
- Encounter the best of Hue beginning with a private, VIP visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Imperial Citadel in Hue before it opens to the public.
- Enjoy a scenic drive over the Hai Van Mountain to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hoi An.
- Discover Ha Long Bay’s emerald waters on your luxury junk boat. Your overnight cruise will carry you through “the bay with a thousand islands” to the mysterious Tien Ong Cave to wander among the stalactites and stalagmites where archeologists have found artifacts dating back to 10,000 B.C.
Fill out the form below and someone on our team will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss registration and trip details.