Karina Ann Condra
Assistant Professor and Reference Librarian
What I do
I am the Emerging Technologies and Foreign and International Law Librarian and Assistant Professor at the University Libraries.
Professor Karina Condra is a Reference Librarian at the Westminster Law Library and Assistant Professor in University Libraries. In her role at the library, she serves as the Emerging Technologies and Foreign, Comparative & International Law Librarian. Professor Condra also teaches a course on law librarianship in the Library and Information Science program at the Morgridge College of Education. Her scholarly interests are environmental and natural resources law, international and foreign comparative law, and legal research pedagogy. Professor Condra joined the law school in 2012 after serving as the International Law Librarian at Boston University School of Law Library. She taught international legal research courses at Boston University and participated in teaching a mandatory research section for first-year students.
Prior to becoming a law librarian, Professor Condra clerked for a Louisiana Judge and practiced law in Texas. She holds a B.A. from University of Southern California, J.D. from University of Denver Sturm College of Law and an M.L.S. from Texas Women�s University.
- Certificate, Web Design and Development, University of Denver, 2018
- MLS, Library Science, Texas Woman's University, 2008
- JD, Law, University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2001
- BA, Visual Anthropology, University of Southern California, 1996
Licensure / Accreditations
- Texas State Bar License
- Louisiana Bar License
- American Association of Law Librarians
- American Society of International Law
- International Association of Law Libraries