Bridget Sheehy Farrell
Associate Professor and Coordinator of Library Instruction and Reference Services
What I do
I coordinate the Research Center in the Anderson Academic Commons and library instruction for first year writing at DU. I also serve as the librarian for the Morgridge College of Education and Writing Program .
After five years at Auburn, in 2017 I accepted the position of Coordinator of Library Instruction and Reference Services position at the University of Denver.
- MLIS, University of Kentucky, 2012
- BA, English Literature and Spanish, Murray State University, 2009
- American Library Association
- Association of College and Research Libraries
- Business Reference and Services Section
- Library Instruction Round Table
- Addressing Psychosocial Factors with Library Mentoring
- Integrated Reference à la Carte: Evaluating, Selecting, and Implementing the Best Features for your Library
- Using interviews to improve relationships with library partners: a case study
- Beyond Searching: Investigating Authority in Library Workshops for Undergraduate Writing Classes.
- Different Paths to the Mountaintop: Crossing Organizational Divides to Sustain Partnerships
- Embrace the Messiness: Libraries, Writing Centers, and Encouraging Research as Inquiry Across the Curriculum.
- You Belong Here: The Importance of Cultivating an Inclusive Organizational Culture